Friday, June 30, 2006








I had my first reading on Wednesday and it went really well. I thought I was going to be nervous, but I was surprisingly calm. I'm sure it didn't hurt that every time I looked into the audience I saw family members and close friends.

I read a section from Part III, when I am studying abroad in Paris.

I just need to put a little space
between me and the panic.
I need a little bit of calm
so I can get a grip
and hold on to something,
to pull myself up and out.


THANK YOU to everyone who came out to support me.

1 comment:

Miss Britt said...

I think your book is great! I'm just finishing part 5. And i think you are very brave to open up yourself, to the world this way. I am trying to deal with being a teen. Which i know is'nt as hard as what you went through. But, your book really inspired me, to keep pushing my way to the top. Wherever that leads. Thank you,