Monday, April 26, 2010

All the submissions are in for my National Poetry Month Poetry Contest!

All the submissions are in for my National Poetry Month Poetry Contest! Read all of the poems here (there are about 40).

To recap: Submissions came in on topics ranging from self-image, depression, anxiety, love, relationships, and so much more. There are submissions from men and women. And ages ranged from 14-60.

The winners will be announced on April 30th (all winners will be contacted before 4/30).
And just to recap, here are the prizes:

FIRST PRIZE is a signed Advanced Readers Copy my new book, You Are Not Here (ARC = early copy of the book. You'll have it months before it goes on sale!) and a signed copy of I Don't Want to Be Crazy.

FIVE RUNNERS UP will win a signed copy of I Don't Want to Be Crazy.

Thanks to everyone who contributed, read, and commented!! Look out for another contest in October when my new novel, You Are Not Here, is released

No comments: