Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Hooray! Here's the front cover of my new book, You Are Not Here. It'll be out in October.



Here's the blurb that will be on the book:

Annaleah and Brian had something special -- Annaleah is sure of it. When they were together, they didn't need anyone else. It didn't matter that it was secret. All that mattered was what they shared.

And then, suddenly, Brian dies. And while everyone else has their role in the grieving process, Annaleah finds herself living on the outside of it, unacknowledged and lonely. How can you recover from a loss no one will let you have?


And here's a third sneak peak poem from the book.

As I walk home I realize
that I have the answers
to the questions
I’ve always asked about Brian:

Where is Brian?
Two blocks away.

What is he doing?
Lying quietly, still.

When is he going to call?
Never.

2 comments:

Steve Brezenoff said...

Gorgeous, Sam. I'm excited about it. Now tell me you'll be signing at BEA!

Unknown said...

Love it!